Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, this is a true travel BC.
Traveling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front-adjustable BC will definitely want to give the restyled GO a try. With an easy-to-fold backpack and light overall weight (size large weighs just a little over four pounds), the GO is a proven world traveler. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you'd expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC.
First of all, the GO is comfortable. The water-draining Airnet backpack provides just the right amount of cushion when wearing a thin wetsuit -- or no wetsuit at all. Quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing), a cummerbund and a sternum strap all work together to dial in a perfect fit.
The GO has virtually no inherent buoyancy, so whatever ballast needs you have will be minimal. The integrated quick-release weight system is super-secure. Ballast loads into ditchable pouches that clip into sleeves using low-profile buckles for maximum security. When it comes time to ditch, an easy squeeze-and-pull releases weights. New optional trim weight pockets let you distribute ballast weights to create the perfect in-water trim to suit your personal diving style.
The GO's single air cell provides lots of buoyancy and double tank bands hold the tank firmly in place so you can remain balanced in any position. Large, easy-access zippered cargo pockets are reinforced with strong mesh and include grommets for attaching a knife. Six aluminum D-rings make for convenient clip-on points if you want to carry additional gear
The GO is a lightweight, front-adjustable warm-water BC that can also be used for temperate water diving. It packs easy, is comfortable in the water, and offers plenty of buoyant lift. The entire BC can be easily folded and stored in its own travel sack, enabling you to GO dive the world.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
- Double-band system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Optional trim weight pockets offer better trim in the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- The BC folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage.
- Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 42.7lbs/19.4kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO's premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620Ti's design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It's a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and softgrip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Weight INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti's design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.0oz/141g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.